[sword-devel] Module Submission

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:16:16 MST 2017

Hm, I'm not sure what happened to that email then. I guess it didn't go
through. In that case, it'll take longer than it takes!

Here it is again, if ya'll would like to review it before I submit it
again, or have feedback on it.
http://bit.do/mattzabsmithatlashd

Just to be clear, I didn't actually rebuild the module, I just hacked
together an "update" with the full resolution map images and changed the
folder and .conf names to prevent conflict with the original.