[sword-devel] Module upload: UyCyr

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:52:32 MST 2017

Hi there "Modules Team" (<= suggest add letter "s" as shown)

It's not an updated version at all.  It's a new module!   Version 1.0

Please review how to handle new modules in the publicity part of your
release script.

Even so, I must congratulate the team on releasing a Bible module in the
Uighur language.
This is worthy of being mentioned to some of my friends in Central Asia.

Brethren, please pray for the progress of the Gospel among the Uighur people
that live in Kazakhstan.
cf. Those who live in Eastern China generally use a different script. See
here for more background...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_language

Best regards,

David