[sword-devel] Testing Copyrighted Modules

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:44:35 MST 2017

Hello,

I've converted a few copyrighted works into SWORD modules that I need to
have tested, but don't want them just released to the public.

I'm able to test them on Android and Linux, and through a Virtualbox
Windows environment. I don't have access to any Apple products, so I can't
test on pocket sword or eloquent. (The one time I had access to OSX, I
couldn't get eloquent to work)

What's the best way to go about this? If it works on some platforms, should
I assume it works everywhere?

Blessings in Christ everyone,
Matt