[sword-devel] Back conversion

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 13:47:18 MST 2017

There is a version of BibleDesktop that allows you to 'view source' and see
the osis of each verse or chapter from inside the front-end.  it's an older
version, so you might run into issues with newer versifications, but if
using a longstanding versification it's very helpful if you're
troubleshooting.

I don't know which version or how to get to older versions, but it should
still be available somewhere.

(help?)