[sword-devel] Repeat: internal links in commentaries

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 08:42:46 MST 2017

Gents,

I made a number of general book modules many years ago, and begged
repeatedly for the proper functionality to be implemented in OSIS. It
never happened (still hasn't happened).  I eventually released the
general books in ThML because links actually work in a ThML genbook (at
least in Xiphos), as well as other important features like tables.  You
may want to look at a few documents in the Xiphos repository that I put
together a number of years ago with many links (internal and external).
An example would be KrauthConservativeReformation.  It has a
TOC/index/links throughout.

You can get the ThML here:
https://sites.google.com/site/swordmodules/file-cabinet

I could quickly change them to OSIS if the functionality was ever
implemented, but there seems to be no intent to ever do so. I would not
suggest holding your breath.

Enjoy
Brian

"My argument against God was that the universe seemed so cruel and
unjust. But how had I got this idea of just and unjust? A man does not
call a line crooked unless he has some idea of a straight line."
  - C. S. Lewis