[sword-devel] News page - we are still alive.... Other website stuff

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:15:58 MST 2017

The section about *Go Bible* in our apps web page still has

"Go Bible is a small J2ME application which runs on most modern mobile
phones."

Nowadays, this would be seriously confusing, seeing as in today's world,
most modern phones are smart phones rather than the earlier and simpler
"feature phones".

Ideally, it should be reworded to avoid confusing readers.

"Go Bible is a small J2ME application which runs on many simpler feature
phones."

Best regards,

David