[sword-devel] News page - we are still alive.... Other website stuff

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:09:40 MST 2017

The section on *PocketSword* is so out of date that it fails to mention that
it works on the iPad & iPad Mini.

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
The reference to the iPod Touch is now an archaism.

It now requires iOS 8.0 or later, so the mention of iOS 3.0 needs to be
corrected.

The link to
https://www.crosswire.org/pocketsword/PocketSword/PocketSword/PocketSword.html
is to a blog that was last updated in 2011, so we should find a better
target.

But at least everything in the App Store is correct.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/pocketsword/id341046078

Best regards,

David