[sword-devel] Module upload: BaptistConfession1689

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Aug 19 06:23:27 MST 2017

On Sat, 2017-08-19 at 04:55 -0700, David Haslam wrote:
> Something is amiss with the *Description* key!

Indeed. My fault. Fixed.

> Surely this is a bran new module, and not an update?

This is a bit of a mystery to me - in parts it simply reflects my
unfixed mail script, but in a separate angle, I had submitted a whole
number or modules to Chris when he was still active - and as I had them
all installed, I never checked what he had done. But I do find at the
moment more and more stuff which I thought he had uploaded, but had
not. Or he had and it is gone lost? So, maybe,likely it is a new
module, but it is also an update on my old submission.

In the same position are a module on the Dutch Annotations, which I was
convinced we had and a module of the Targums.

Peter