[sword-devel] Xiphos 4.0.6

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Aug 11 06:55:26 MST 2017

On 08/11/2017 09:43 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> Are there any special instructions for installing the x64 edition, for a
> Windows user that had previously installed the x32 edition?
It's some sort of stupid glitch in the NSIS file that I've never figured
out.  It insists on going to the wrong directory. In practice, it
doesn't matter. If it bothers you, move \Program Files (x86)\Crosswire
into \Program Files, but shortcut files on your desktop will also have
to be updated as well via Properties dialogs.

I'm not sure the build knows whether it's being built 32- or 64-bit, but
I'll look.
I'll do a mass copyright update before the next release.On 08/11/2017