[sword-devel] SWORD 1.8.0 pending release

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Aug 4 17:23:51 MST 2017

Hey everyone,

I wanted to apologize for the delay pushing a 1.8.0 final out the door.
I've had a few small patches sent to me for little things like build
system changes for distros and such and I have one commit which extends
an interface for 1.8.0 for something I've been working on, all ready to
go but I haven't had a change to bundle up a final RC.  I have a large
life milestone deadline in 3 weeks and likely won't get to it before
then.  I want to keep everyone in the loop to know when they can expect
the final release, so it's not just hanging, like usual.

I hope everyone is doing well,

Troy