[sword-devel] PocketSword beta testing

Timothy Shen-McCullough outofthecube at icloud.com
Mon Apr 24 09:32:32 MST 2017

I have not been able to work on PS for a while. However, I believe that I did do a lot of stuff which is not uploaded anywhere. My last recollection is that it ran 64 bit on the recent APIs on the simulator and that my next planned step was to undo some commenting that I had put in place and then to see how backwards compatible it would be. I would not be surprised if I have not been able to touch PS since Jan. due to unhappy life stuff. However, things have started to settle some and I have been hoping to start working on PS again next month. Upon seeing the recent emails though about PS, I'll try to rearrange my schedule and things...I'll try to take a look at the newer code today and probably upload the last test version that I earlier mentioned.
I'm sorta panicking because I don't want any of the work that I did earlier to go to waste. Though at the same time, I have unhappily not been able to work on it for a while and if Nic has been able to make a newer fixed version for everyone, that would be great too...

-TS

--Sent from phone. Sorry for any miscommunication, abruptness, and etc.  --