[sword-devel] Engine release/update

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Apr 24 02:51:27 MST 2017

On 2017-04-24, 08:13 GMT, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I also lack any ability to track down the source of the
> corruption and resolve it, as we are still on SVN.

Are we talking about git-bisect? You don’t have to have *the
canonical* repository in git to use it for tracking down
regressions, do you? I see
https://github.com/greg-hellings/sword so why you cannot do it
there?

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Of course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings,
and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.
      --John Huston in "Chinatown."