[sword-devel] Process entry attributes.

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Mon Apr 17 09:59:12 MST 2017

Hi David.

Thanks for your links.
But the question for is not how to model a pre-verse title in a module but how to retrieve that using the SWORD API.
I haven’t found any code examples and I can’t remember where the code was from that I have in ObjCSword. Possibly from old MacSword.
So it’s likely something has changed in the API in the meantime.

If anyone can point me to a source that can act as an example I’d be happy.

Manfred