[sword-devel] Module upload: EMTV

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:32:38 MST 2017

Hooray for the update!

I've previously asked and it was debated, but I'll ask again...

Can the EMTV and the Apostle's Bible be combined into the LOGOS Bible, and
published as such on Crosswire?  Paul Esposito previously sold the EMTV and
Apostles Bible (OT) in this form.... I suspect the name might need to
change since Logos is now a very popular software package, but if somone is
in contact with Esposito, this might be already known.

The combined module would be much more usable to me...