[sword-devel] Grunt - the Javascript task runner

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:28:47 MST 2017

I use beanshell quite a bit. It's completely integrated into jEdit, and
allows a reatlime onscreen environment rather than a command line, load the
text to see it iterations.  The fact it's largely independent of OS helps a
lot, since I switch between Android, OSX, windows, and Linux quite a bit
(On android, jedit is troublesome, and the beanshell environment doesn't
work, but there hope it will someday.)