[sword-devel] Announcing Sword++

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 26 09:43:58 MST 2016

Given that there is, just as Matej points out, likely only "market" space for one library , I think success of your fork will mean exactly this - regression and breakage for those parts you are not interested in. You have made this very clear.

But, I guess, you are not in a mood to listen to this.

Peter