[sword-devel] Announcing Sword++

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Sep 25 14:25:46 MST 2016

Libsword needs to be working for all kinds of devices and in a million
of unanticipated environments. Now and in future.

It needs to work for module makers as much as for frontend makeers -
both existing ones and those we have not even thought of yet.

Changes like dropping of utilities (diatheke for one, which is
extensively used by module makers) and bindings (again used ++ by
module makers) - need to be slow, reliable and consensual. And the
maintainers need to be slow, reliable and acting in consensus, too.
Plodders, more than revolutionaries.

Are you a plodder, seeking consensus?

Peter