[sword-devel] What is the lowest version of iOS to be currently supported in PocketSword?

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Wed Sep 21 11:44:38 MST 2016

Hi Tim.

I thought actually I had updated libcurl (build for 64bit and latest versions).
Also I had updated MBProgressHUD to the latest version.
I can’t remember for which OS version libcurl was build.

I would not go back to 5.1 with compatibility as overall this means a higher work on maintenance.
And you can’t use any new features of the OS.

For anyone still using iOS 5.1 the current PocketSword app should still work?

Manfred