[sword-devel] Apple Plans To Boot Orphaned Apps From its App Store

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Sat Sep 10 00:35:34 MST 2016

Hi.

Yeah, it’s a challenge.
I have developed a few iOS and Android apps for the company I work for.
A high amount of maintenance work is required to keep the apps up-to-date.

I had worked on the code and integrated ARC and 64bit. It did build and almost all seemed OK.
AFAIR the problem was that some of the code just didn’t run properly on the new iOS runtime when built against the latest SDK.
So that’s we’re we were stuck.

Manfred