[sword-devel] Apple Plans To Boot Orphaned Apps From its App Store

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Sep 8 03:46:06 MST 2016

On 2016-09-08, 08:43 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> I posted the bug on the tracker. I eventually wrote a fixed
> version months ago and emailed Nic about it.

I know nothing about iPhone and programming for it, but let me
just leave here a general piece of advice ... in this time and
age it is always the best way to leave your changes somewhere in
the visible place (GitHub comes to mind as the most common
place). Then you don't have to argue about some attachment to
the tracker (just leave in the tracker link to your repo).

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
      -- Andrew Lang