[sword-devel] French versification schemes

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Oct 2 03:13:02 MST 2016

Thanks for bringing this up Dominique. Костя, what do we need to move
forward into this next release?

I also, with you, would like to have one common format shared with
JSword to store our mappings.  Do you have any comments about their
format?  Is it something we should simply adopt and write a generator
utility to our .h mappings? Does JSword's format include anything we
don't support? or vice versa?

Troy