[sword-devel] Announcing the release of pysword 0.2.3

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Fri Nov 11 15:09:09 MST 2016

Hi David,

I've already read that section of the wiki, and are fully aware of and
accept the risk of changing module formats breaking pysword. That being
said, I've also noticed that the format of the modules haven't changed much
over the last years, so from my point of view the risk is not high, but
feel free to prove me wrong.
As I've explained earlier on this list, the work needed to maintain builds
of the C++ SWORD API and python bindings for multiple platforms, was simply
too much, and overkill for what I needed.
Btw, the module formats are documented in the pysword README - if you
should need it ;-)

Best regards,
Tomas