[sword-devel] #include <lzma.h> in xzcomprs.cpp - is this a bug or ?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Nov 3 01:16:55 MST 2016

I think the original rationale for the three experimental compression methods was to find something most suitable for limited resources devices. Given that my current phone has 100+ times RAM, 64 times HD equivalent space and 20 times the processor speed than the first desktop computer on which I run CrossWire software,  I am not convinced that even at conception this concern had much merit.