[sword-devel] How do you make the Sword framework work in 64bit mode? (My compiler is giving me hundreds of warnings.)

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Thu Nov 3 01:04:28 MST 2016

Hi TS.

They were the same once. Both started out in the MacSword app.
Then they were extracted from MacSword and made it’s own project which found the home in the bindings/objc folder of the SWORD source tree.
Nic decided to not use the files bindings/objc but his own fork.
And myself maintained the wrapper files there for Eloquent.
Since then it has diverged quite a bit as you have found out. Though many of the classes and the much of the API should still be similar.
Nevertheless I would like to see some common effort in maintaining those „official“ Objective-C bindings.

Manfred