[sword-devel] French versification schemes

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Mar 12 08:04:47 MST 2016

Konstantin,

I’ll be adding such mappings to JSword. I’ll do my best to comment them well so that they can be used as a basis for the SWORD mappings. Unfortunately, there is little resemblance between the two formats.

Below is an example for the Vulgate.

Working together in Christ,
DM Smith

# Vulgate => KJV
# pv=canonical title; v=verse; a,b etc = part verses.
# created by TyndaleSTEP at gmail dot com DIB 2013
# updated by DM Smith

# KJV's verse is split in two
Ps.2.12=Ps.2.12!a
Ps.2.13=Ps.2.12!b

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.3.1=Ps.3.1!pv
Ps.3.2=Ps.3.1!v
Ps.3.3-Ps.3.9=Ps.3.2-Ps.3.8

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.4.1=Ps.4.1!pv
Ps.4.2=Ps.4.1!v
Ps.4.3-Ps.4.8=Ps.4.2-Ps.4.7
# KJV's verse is split in two
Ps.4.9=Ps.4.8!a
Ps.4.10=Ps.4.8!b

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.5.1=Ps.5.1!pv
Ps.5.2=Ps.5.1!v
Ps.5.3-Ps.5.13=Ps.5.2-Ps.5.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.6.1=Ps.6.1!pv
Ps.6.2=Ps.6.1!v
Ps.6.3-Ps.6.11=Ps.6.2-Ps.6.10

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.7.1=Ps.7.1!pv
Ps.7.2=Ps.7.1!v
Ps.7.3-Ps.7.18=Ps.7.2-Ps.7.17

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.8.1=Ps.8.1!pv
Ps.8.2=Ps.8.1!v
Ps.8.3-Ps.8.10=Ps.8.2-Ps.8.9

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.9.1=Ps.9.1!pv
Ps.9.2=Ps.9.1!v
Ps.9.3-Ps.9.21=Ps.9.2-Ps.9.20
# Vulgate's Ps 9 contains KJV's Psalm 10. Following chapters shifted from here
# Need to explicitly map verse 0 for chapter shifts
# Here we want it to be shown at the same point as verse 1
Ps.9.22=Ps.10.0
Ps.9.22=Ps.10.1
Ps.9.23-Ps.9.39=Ps.10.2-Ps.10.18

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
# First full chapter shift in Psalms
Ps.10.0=Ps.11.0
Ps.10.1=Ps.11.1!pv
Ps.10.2=Ps.11.1!v
Ps.10.3-Ps.10.8=Ps.11.2-Ps.11.7

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.11.0=Ps.12.0
Ps.11.1=Ps.12.1!pv
Ps.11.2=Ps.12.1!v
Ps.11.3-Ps.11.9=Ps.12.2-Ps.12.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.12.0-Ps.12.6=Ps.13.0-Ps.13.6

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.13.0-Ps.13.7=Ps.14.0-Ps.14.7

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.14.0-Ps.14.5=Ps.15.0-Ps.15.5

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.15.0-Ps.15.9=Ps.16.0-Ps.16.9
Ps.15.10!a=Ps.16.10
Ps.15.10!b=Ps.16.11

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.16.0-Ps.16.15=Ps.17.0-Ps.17.15

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.17.0=Ps.18.0
Ps.17.1=Ps.18.1!pv
Ps.17.2=Ps.18.1!v
Ps.17.3-Ps.17.51=Ps.18.2-Ps.18.50

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.18.0=Ps.19.0
Ps.18.1=Ps.19.1!pv
Ps.18.2=Ps.19.1!v
Ps.18.3-Ps.18.15=Ps.19.2-Ps.19.16

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.19.0=Ps.20.0
Ps.19.1=Ps.20.1!pv
Ps.19.2=Ps.20.1!v
Ps.19.3-Ps.19.10=Ps.20.2-Ps.20.9

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.20.0=Ps.21.0
Ps.20.1=Ps.21.1!pv
Ps.20.2=Ps.21.1!v
Ps.20.3-Ps.20.14=Ps.21.2-Ps.21.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.21.0=Ps.22.0
Ps.21.1=Ps.22.1!pv
Ps.21.2=Ps.22.1!v
Ps.21.3-Ps.21.32=Ps.22.2-Ps.22.31

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.22.0-Ps.22.6=Ps.23.0-Ps.23.6

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.23.0-Ps.23.10=Ps.24.0-Ps.24.10

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.24.0-Ps.24.22=Ps.25.0-Ps.25.22

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.25.0-Ps.25.12=Ps.26.0-Ps.26.12

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.26.0-Ps.26.14=Ps.27.0-Ps.27.14

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.27.0-Ps.27.9=Ps.28.0-Ps.28.9

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.28.0-Ps.28.11=Ps.29.0-Ps.29.11

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.29.0=Ps.30.0
Ps.29.1=Ps.30.1!pv
Ps.29.2=Ps.30.1!v
Ps.29.3-Ps.29.13=Ps.30.2-Ps.30.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.30.0=Ps.31.0
Ps.30.1=Ps.31.1!pv
Ps.30.2=Ps.31.1!v
Ps.30.3-Ps.30.25=Ps.31.2-Ps.31.24

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.31.0-Ps.31.11=Ps.32.0-Ps.32.11

# Has no canonical title in KJV
Ps.32.0-Ps.32.22=Ps.33.0-Ps.33.22

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.33.0=Ps.34.0
Ps.33.1=Ps.34.1!pv
Ps.33.2=Ps.34.1!v
Ps.33.3-Ps.33.23=Ps.34.2-Ps.34.22

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.34.0-Ps.34.28=Ps.35.0-Ps.35.28

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.35.0=Ps.36.0
Ps.35.1=Ps.36.1!pv
Ps.35.2=Ps.36.1!v
Ps.35.3-Ps.35.13=Ps.36.2-Ps.36.12

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.36.0-Ps.36.40=Ps.37.0-Ps.37.40

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.37.0=Ps.38.0
Ps.37.1=Ps.38.1!pv
Ps.37.2=Ps.38.1!v
Ps.37.3-Ps.37.23=Ps.38.2-Ps.38.22

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.38.0=Ps.39.0
Ps.38.1=Ps.39.1!pv
Ps.38.2=Ps.39.1!v
Ps.38.3-Ps.38.14=Ps.39.2-Ps.39.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.39.0=Ps.40.0
Ps.39.1=Ps.40.1!pv
Ps.39.2=Ps.40.1!v
Ps.39.3-Ps.39.18=Ps.40.2-Ps.40.17

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.40.0=Ps.41.0
Ps.40.1=Ps.41.1!pv
Ps.40.2=Ps.41.1!v
Ps.40.3-Ps.40.14=Ps.41.2-Ps.41.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.41.0=Ps.42.0
Ps.41.1=Ps.42.1!pv
Ps.41.2=Ps.42.1!v
Ps.41.3-Ps.41.12=Ps.42.2-Ps.42.11

# Has no canonical title in KJV
Ps.42.0-Ps.42.5=Ps.43.0-Ps.43.5

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.43.0=Ps.44.0
Ps.43.1=Ps.44.1!pv
Ps.43.2=Ps.44.1!v
Ps.43.3-Ps.43.21=Ps.44.2-Ps.44.20
# 2 verses from KJV merged into one
Ps.43.22=Ps.44.21
Ps.43.22=Ps.44.22
Ps.43.23-Ps.43.26=Ps.44.23-Ps.44.26

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.44.0=Ps.45.0
Ps.44.1=Ps.45.1!pv
Ps.44.2=Ps.45.1!v
Ps.44.3-Ps.44.18=Ps.45.2-Ps.45.17

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.45.0=Ps.46.0
Ps.45.1=Ps.46.1!pv
Ps.45.2=Ps.46.1!v
Ps.45.3-Ps.45.12=Ps.46.2-Ps.46.11

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.46.0=Ps.47.0
Ps.46.1=Ps.47.1!pv
Ps.46.2=Ps.47.1!v
Ps.46.3-Ps.46.10=Ps.47.2-Ps.47.9

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.47.0=Ps.48.0
Ps.47.1=Ps.48.1!pv
Ps.47.2=Ps.48.1!v
Ps.47.3-Ps.47.15=Ps.48.2-Ps.48.14

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.48.0=Ps.49.0
Ps.48.1=Ps.49.1!pv
Ps.48.2=Ps.49.1!v
Ps.48.3-Ps.48.21=Ps.49.2-Ps.49.20

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.49.0-Ps.49.23=Ps.50.0-Ps.50.23

# Has canonical title in KJV that is in 2 verses
Ps.50.0=Ps.51.0
Ps.50.1=Ps.51.1!pv
Ps.50.2=Ps.51.1!pv
Ps.50.3=Ps.51.1!v
Ps.50.4-Ps.50.21=Ps.51.2-Ps.51.19

# Has canonical title in KJV that is in 2 verses
Ps.51.0=Ps.52.0
Ps.51.1=Ps.52.1!pv
Ps.51.2=Ps.52.1!pv
Ps.51.3=Ps.52.1!v
Ps.51.4-Ps.51.11=Ps.52.2-Ps.52.9

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.52.0=Ps.53.0
Ps.52.1=Ps.53.1!pv
Ps.52.2=Ps.53.1!v
Ps.52.3-Ps.52.7=Ps.53.2-Ps.53.6

# Has canonical title in KJV that is in 2 verses
Ps.53.0=Ps.54.0
Ps.53.1=Ps.54.1!pv
Ps.53.2=Ps.54.1!pv
Ps.53.3=Ps.54.1!v
Ps.53.4-Ps.53.9=Ps.54.2-Ps.54.7

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.54.0=Ps.55.0
Ps.54.1=Ps.55.1!pv
Ps.54.2=Ps.55.1!v
Ps.54.3-Ps.54.24=Ps.55.2-Ps.55.23

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.55.0=Ps.56.0
Ps.55.1=Ps.56.1!pv
Ps.55.2=Ps.56.1!v
Ps.55.3-Ps.55.10=Ps.56.2-Ps.56.9
# 2 verses from KJV merged into one
Ps.55.11=Ps.56.10
Ps.55.11=Ps.56.11
Ps.55.12-Ps.55.13=Ps.56.12-Ps.56.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.56.0=Ps.57.0
Ps.56.1=Ps.57.1!pv
Ps.56.2=Ps.57.1!v
Ps.56.3-Ps.56.12=Ps.57.2-Ps.57.11

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.57.0=Ps.58.0
Ps.57.1=Ps.58.1!pv
Ps.57.2=Ps.58.1!v
Ps.57.3-Ps.57.12=Ps.58.2-Ps.58.11

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.58.0=Ps.59.0
Ps.58.1=Ps.59.1!pv
Ps.58.2=Ps.59.1!v
Ps.58.3-Ps.58.18=Ps.59.2-Ps.59.17

# Has canonical title in KJV that is in 2 verses
Ps.59.0=Ps.60.0
Ps.59.1=Ps.60.1!pv
Ps.59.2=Ps.60.1!pv
Ps.59.3=Ps.60.1!v
Ps.59.4-Ps.59.14=Ps.60.2-Ps.60.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.60.0=Ps.61.0
Ps.60.1=Ps.61.1!pv
Ps.60.2=Ps.61.1!v
Ps.60.3-Ps.60.9=Ps.61.2-Ps.61.8

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.61.0=Ps.62.0
Ps.61.1=Ps.62.1!pv
Ps.61.2=Ps.62.1!v
Ps.61.3-Ps.61.13=Ps.62.2-Ps.62.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.62.0=Ps.63.0
Ps.62.1=Ps.63.1!pv
Ps.62.2=Ps.63.1!v
Ps.62.3-Ps.62.12=Ps.63.2-Ps.63.11

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.63.0=Ps.64.0
Ps.63.1=Ps.64.1!pv
Ps.63.2=Ps.64.1!v
Ps.63.3-Ps.63.11=Ps.64.2-Ps.64.10

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.64.0=Ps.65.0
Ps.64.1=Ps.65.1!pv
Ps.64.2=Ps.65.1!v
Ps.64.3-Ps.64.14=Ps.65.2-Ps.65.13

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.65.0-Ps.65.20=Ps.66.0-Ps.66.20

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.66.0=Ps.67.0
Ps.66.1=Ps.67.1!pv
Ps.66.2=Ps.67.1!v
Ps.66.3-Ps.66.8=Ps.67.2-Ps.67.7

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.67.0=Ps.68.0
Ps.67.1=Ps.68.1!pv
Ps.67.2=Ps.68.1!v
Ps.67.3-Ps.67.36=Ps.68.2-Ps.68.35

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.68.0=Ps.69.0
Ps.68.1=Ps.69.1!pv
Ps.68.2=Ps.69.1!v
Ps.68.3-Ps.68.37=Ps.69.2-Ps.69.36

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.69.0=Ps.70.0
Ps.69.1=Ps.70.1!pv
Ps.69.2=Ps.70.1!v
Ps.69.3-Ps.69.6=Ps.70.2-Ps.70.5

# No canonical title
Ps.70.0-Ps.70.24=Ps.71.0-Ps.71.24

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.71.0=Ps.72.0
Ps.71.1=Ps.72.1!pv
# 2 verses from KJV merged into one
Ps.71.2=Ps.72.1!v
Ps.71.2=Ps.72.2
Ps.71.3-Ps.71.20=Ps.72.3-Ps.72.20

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.72.0-Ps.72.28=Ps.73.0-Ps.73.28

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.73.0-Ps.73.23=Ps.74.0-Ps.74.23

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.74.0=Ps.75.0
Ps.74.1=Ps.75.1!pv
Ps.74.2=Ps.75.1!v
Ps.74.3-Ps.74.11=Ps.75.2-Ps.75.10

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.75.0=Ps.76.0
Ps.75.1=Ps.76.1!pv
Ps.75.2=Ps.76.1!v
Ps.75.3-Ps.75.13=Ps.76.2-Ps.76.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.76.0=Ps.77.0
Ps.76.1=Ps.77.1!pv
Ps.76.2=Ps.77.1!v
Ps.76.3-Ps.76.21=Ps.77.2-Ps.77.20

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.76.0=Ps.77.0
Ps.76.1=Ps.77.1!pv
Ps.76.2=Ps.77.1!v
Ps.76.3-Ps.76.21=Ps.77.2-Ps.77.20

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.77.0-Ps.77.72=Ps.78.0-Ps.78.72

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.78.0-Ps.78.13=Ps.79.0-Ps.79.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.79.0=Ps.80.0
Ps.79.1=Ps.80.1!pv
Ps.79.2=Ps.80.1!v
Ps.79.3-Ps.79.20=Ps.80.2-Ps.80.19

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.80.0=Ps.81.0
Ps.80.1=Ps.81.1!pv
Ps.80.2=Ps.81.1!v
Ps.80.3-Ps.80.17=Ps.81.2-Ps.81.16

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.81.0-Ps.81.8=Ps.82.0-Ps.82.8

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.82.0=Ps.83.0
Ps.82.1=Ps.83.1!pv
Ps.82.2=Ps.83.1!v
Ps.82.3-Ps.82.19=Ps.83.2-Ps.83.18

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.83.0=Ps.84.0
Ps.83.1=Ps.84.1!pv
Ps.83.2=Ps.84.1!v
Ps.83.3-Ps.83.13=Ps.84.2-Ps.84.12

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.84.0=Ps.85.0
Ps.84.1=Ps.85.1!pv
Ps.84.2=Ps.85.1!v
Ps.84.3-Ps.84.14=Ps.85.2-Ps.85.13

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.85.0-Ps.85.17=Ps.86.0-Ps.86.17

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.86.0-Ps.86.7=Ps.87.0-Ps.87.7

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.87.0=Ps.88.0
Ps.87.1=Ps.88.1!pv
Ps.87.2=Ps.88.1!v
Ps.87.3-Ps.87.19=Ps.88.2-Ps.88.18

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.88.0=Ps.89.0
Ps.88.1=Ps.89.1!pv
Ps.88.2=Ps.89.1!v
Ps.88.3-Ps.88.53=Ps.89.2-Ps.89.52

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.89.0-Ps.89.17=Ps.90.0-Ps.90.17

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.90.1-Ps.90.16=Ps.91.1-Ps.91.16

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.91.0=Ps.92.0
Ps.91.1=Ps.92.1!pv
Ps.91.2=Ps.92.1!v
Ps.91.3-Ps.91.16=Ps.92.2-Ps.92.15

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.92.0-Ps.92.5=Ps.93.0-Ps.93.5

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.93.0-Ps.93.23=Ps.94.0-Ps.94.23

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.94.0-Ps.94.11=Ps.95.0-Ps.95.11

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.95.0-Ps.95.13=Ps.96.0-Ps.96.13

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.96.0-Ps.96.12=Ps.97.0-Ps.97.12

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.97.0-Ps.97.9=Ps.98.0-Ps.98.9

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.98.0-Ps.90.9=Ps.99.0-Ps.99.9

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.99.0=Ps.100.0
Ps.99.1=Ps.100.1!pv
Ps.99.2=Ps.100.1!v
Ps.99.3-Ps.99.5=Ps.100.2-Ps.100.5

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.100.0-Ps.100.8=Ps.101.0-Ps.101.8

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.101.0=Ps.102.0
Ps.101.1=Ps.102.1!pv
Ps.101.2=Ps.102.1!v
Ps.101.3-Ps.101.29=Ps.102.2-Ps.102.28

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.102.0-Ps.102.22=Ps.103.0-Ps.103.22

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.103.0-Ps.103.35=Ps.104.0-Ps.104.35

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.104.0-Ps.104.45=Ps.105.0-Ps.105.45

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.105.0-Ps.105.48=Ps.106.0-Ps.106.48

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.106.0-Ps.106.43=Ps.107.0-Ps.107.43

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.107.0=Ps.108.0
Ps.107.1=Ps.108.1!pv
Ps.107.2=Ps.108.1!v
Ps.107.3-Ps.107.14=Ps.108.2-Ps.108.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.108.0=Ps.109.0
Ps.108.1=Ps.109.1!pv
# 2 verses from KJV merged into one
Ps.108.2=Ps.109.1!v
Ps.108.2=Ps.109.2
Ps.108.3-Ps.108.31=Ps.109.3-Ps.109.31

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.109.0-Ps.109.7=Ps.110.0-Ps.110.7

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.110.0-Ps.110.10=Ps.111.0-Ps.111.10

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.111.0-Ps.111.10=Ps.112.0-Ps.112.10

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.112.0-Ps.112.9=Ps.113.0-Ps.113.9

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.113.0-Ps.113.8=Ps.114.0-Ps.114.8
# Merging with following chapter. Starting 2 chapter shift
Ps.113.9=Ps.115.0
Ps.113.9-Ps.113.26=Ps.115.1-Ps.115.18

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.114.0-Ps.114.9=Ps.116.0-Ps.116.9

# No canonical title in KJV
# Splitting chapter. Returning to 1 chapter shift
Ps.115.0=Ps.116.10
Ps.115.1-Ps.115.10=Ps.116.10-Ps.116.19

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.116.0-Ps.116.2=Ps.117.0-Ps.117.2

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.117.0-Ps.117.29=Ps.118.0-Ps.118.29

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.118.0-Ps.118.176=Ps.119.0-Ps.119.176

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.119.0-Ps.119.7=Ps.120.0-Ps.120.7

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.120.0-Ps.120.8=Ps.121.0-Ps.121.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.121.0-Ps.121.9=Ps.122.0-Ps.122.9

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.122.0-Ps.122.4=Ps.123.0-Ps.123.4

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.123.0-Ps.123.8=Ps.124.0-Ps.124.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.124.0-Ps.124.5=Ps.125.0-Ps.125.5

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.125.0-Ps.125.6=Ps.126.0-Ps.126.6

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.126.0-Ps.126.5=Ps.127.0-Ps.127.5

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.127.0-Ps.127.6=Ps.128.0-Ps.128.6

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.128.0-Ps.128.8=Ps.129.0-Ps.129.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.129.0-Ps.129.8=Ps.130.0-Ps.130.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.130.0-Ps.130.3=Ps.131.0-Ps.131.3

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.131.0-Ps.131.18=Ps.132.0-Ps.132.18

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.132.0-Ps.132.3=Ps.133.0-Ps.133.3

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.133.0-Ps.133.3=Ps.134.0-Ps.134.3

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.134.0-Ps.134.21=Ps.135.0-Ps.135.21

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.135.0-Ps.135.26=Ps.136.0-Ps.136.26

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.136.0-Ps.136.9=Ps.137.0-Ps.137.9

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.137.0-Ps.137.8=Ps.138.0-Ps.138.8

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.138.0-Ps.138.24=Ps.139.0-Ps.139.24

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.139.0-Ps.139.14=Ps.140.0-Ps.140.13

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.139.0=Ps.140.0
Ps.139.1=Ps.140.1!pv
Ps.139.2=Ps.140.1!v
Ps.140.0-Ps.140.10=Ps.141.0-Ps.141.10

# Has canonical title in KJV that is separate verse
Ps.141.0=Ps.140.0
Ps.141.1=Ps.140.1!pv
Ps.141.2=Ps.140.1!v
Ps.141.3-Ps.141.8=Ps.142.2-Ps.142.7

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.142.0-Ps.142.12=Ps.143.0-Ps.143.12

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.143.0-Ps.143.15=Ps.144.0-Ps.144.15

# Has canonical title in KJV; Wholly in verse 1
Ps.144.0-Ps.144.21=Ps.145.0-Ps.145.21

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.145.0-Ps.145.10=Ps.146.0-Ps.146.10

# No canonical title in KJV
Ps.146.0-Ps.146.11=Ps.147.0-Ps.147.11

# Splitting chapter. Returning to no chapter shift
Ps.147.0=Ps.147.12
Ps.147.1-Ps.147.9=Ps.147.12-Ps.147.20

# Chapter boundary off by one
Eccl.4.17=Eccl.5.0
Eccl.4.17=Eccl.5.1
Eccl.5.0=Eccl.5.2
Eccl.5.1-Eccl.5.19=Eccl.5.2-Eccl.5.20

# KJV splits verse 1 from other versification into 1 and 2
Song.1.1!a=Song.1.1
Song.1.1!b-Song.1.16=Song.1.2-Song.1.17

# Chapter boundary off by one
Song.5.17=Song.6.0
Song.5.17=Song.6.1
Song.6.0=Song.6.2
Song.6.1-Song.6.11=Song.6.2-Song.6.12

# KJV's verse is split in two across chapter boundary
# and merged into following verse
Song.6.12=Song.6.13!a
Song.7.0=Song.6.13!b
Song.7.1=Song.6.13!b