[sword-devel] Help with CzeCEP update (av11n)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Mar 9 18:43:45 MST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to recreate a module generating pipeline for CzeCEP
(source is from mod2imp on the existing source) so that I could
fix an embarassing bug
http://crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MOD-307, but I have troubles
with v11n (again). Original CzeCEP was I suppose in KJV v11n,
but generally Czech Bibles are best served (as tested with
CzeCSP) with the German v11n. However, when trying to generate
Sword module from
https://gitlab.com/mcepl/czecep/raw/master/CzeCEP.xml (generated
from CzeCEP.imp in the same directory by ./imp2osis.pl) I get
hundreds of v11n erorrs with either v11n of these.

Any help on what's wrong with that file? av11n script doesnt't
find any suitable versification.

Blessings,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Our lives are spectacles of powerlessness.
    -- Richard Rohr