[sword-devel] French versification schemes

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jun 25 04:44:04 MST 2016

3 new v11n schemes applied.  Dominique, thank you!
Peter, thank you for the consolidated and reviewed patch.
Konstantin, great suggestion.  Thank you for the mapping framework!
Any chance Dominique or Konstantin might have time to submit sword
mappings as well?

It would be nice if we settled on a single mapping description format or
at least a conversion tool between the formats.

Any thoughts?

Troy