[sword-devel] OSIS to USFM conversion?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Jun 12 00:17:04 MST 2016

On 2016-06-11, 21:41 GMT, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:
> I'm starting to work on a OSIS to USFX converter. Once in
> USFX, Haiola can convert it to USFM.

If you want one rather concise test case, then you may try my
CzeCSP file
(https://gitlab.com/bible_sword/CzeKMS/raw/master/bible.xml).
You get quite a coverage if you can translate without loss that
;).

Blessings,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
    -- R. P. Feynman's concluding sentence
       in his appendix to the Challenger Report