[sword-devel] libicui18n.so.48

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 19:36:11 MST 2016

I'm using libsword from svn which I built myself today.
libsword-1.7.3.so shows as being modified today.

I'm running on ubuntu 15.10

I'm using the c# sword bindings that are in /bindings/csharp in svn (I
was the one that contributed theses)

The libicu* that I have was already on my system I assume that they
either came with ubuntu or that they where installed via the package
manager as part of some other install.