[sword-devel] imp format for LD modules

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 9 12:28:57 MST 2016

I’m working on imp2ld to make the changes that Troy noted: Use FileMgr and allow multi-line entries without continuation lines.

I’ve a question regarding linking of entries. The robinson module has the following construct:

$$$F-GPF
$$$G5627
@LINK V-2AAI

The imp2ld code allows for:
%%% G5627
to be a link to the prior $$$ entry. The current implementation allows for 128 links.

It does nothing special for @LINK ForeignKey.

None of the other imp2xxx allow for %%%.

Which is right? Is it both? Should all imp2xxx programs accept %%%?

BTW, we have not documented the link format in the wiki.

In Him,
	DM