[sword-devel] Glaubensstimme archive

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 7 02:00:36 MST 2016

Dear All,

We have been offered more or less the whole of Glaubesstimme archive
for CrossWire. I had a look at it - it is in essence a huge repository
of German language texts, probably similar size as CCEL and would if we
could work with it probably in one go double what we have in modules
overall. Or more. Much of it is of huge quality - both theological and
format wise.

Most, but a few texts seem GenBook material. Commentaries and a couple
of Bible translations are there too.

They do offer a large variety of ebook versions (epub, pdf) so maybe
some level of mechanisation is possible.

I would really appreciate that those of you interested in Germany and
German language have a good thorough look at this and come forward with
proposals how to handle this.

I myself am not able to take it forward as my main concentration is
with things other than German, but I will offer as much collaboration
as I can from the module upload etc front.

www.glaubensstimme.de and http://www.lesekammer.de/

Blessings

Peter