[sword-devel] transChange within a rdg element

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 6 09:39:53 MST 2016

On Sat, 2016-02-06 at 11:11 -0500, DM Smith wrote:
> The osis2mod program has changed the <div>…</div> to the milestoned
> version. It shouldn’t do that for type=“colophon”.

Ok, I have committed support for non-milestoned colophon divs to appear
as "class=colophon". Also committed changes to rdg, catchWord and
transChange.

the transchange type is availble as a type attribute in the XHTML
silently there.

I have also added a linefeed for milestoned colophone divs.

regarding David's request for a different font size, something goes
wrong when I try this. The subsequent text is all suddenly small. So I
left that. I hope I have not broken anything.

Peter