[sword-devel] diatheke missing bibletext.cls and sword.sty

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 6 01:59:37 MST 2016

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 17:14 -0800, Brian Jolly wrote:

> Peter, thanks for your work on the filters. Are any of the LaTeX
> support files shareable even outside of SVN?

This is what i have started. My main aim so far was to make the
crossreferences work in a PDF. I have not put much effort into making
things look nice.

As you see there are a whole bunch of tags which are commented still.

I think I will do away with the call for sword.sty in the Diatheke.

I had hoped to have a latex subdirectory in /sword but Troy is not
keen. So this needs to go somewhere else.

Peter