[sword-devel] IMP format and imp2vs.exe

Johan Marais johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Thu Feb 4 05:12:03 MST 2016

I just used IMP2VS to build a bible module and didn't see anything funny. I used a Windows 10 - 64 bit laptop and the utilities from Xiphos.

The module has not been released yet, but I an willing to send it to someone if he wants to inspect it.

To which address and what do you require, should you be interested.

Regards,

Johan Marais
Institute for Scripture Research