[sword-devel] Latin diacritics

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 1 01:14:51 MST 2016

The problem becomes interesting with the use of umlaut like characters for other purposes. In Spanish it indicates a glottal stop, but should probably simply be stripped:

sinvergüenza -> sinverguenza

Does French use similar things? Sorry i never learnt it.

I guess a stripfilter for umlauts, one for ligatures and a third for accents might cover it, which need to be called in a particular order. Not sure...