[sword-devel] Is the main Crosswire web site down?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 28 10:54:07 MST 2016

Hi Martin,

Our server is changing colocation providers at the end of this year
(today and tomorrow).  We planned to have minimal downtown tomorrow
evening, but issues with the domain transfer to a new registrar started
today.  That should be resolved, but the bottom line is that the server
will be intermittently available today and tomorrow but should be stable
again by Friday.  We'll try to keep the downtime to a minimum but the
server is physically moving locations so there will be some travel time
in there.

Troy