[sword-devel] Javascript bindings for Android

Stephan info at tetzels.de
Sat Apr 16 07:25:45 MST 2016

Hi,

I've just published an early version of a react-native
(https://facebook.github.io/react-native/ → awesome project) Native
Module for Android for the sword jni/c++ bindings.

You'll find the code (including the compiled bindings) here:
https://github.com/zefanja/react-native-swordz
Currently I've implemented all the InstallMgr methods and some of the
SWMgr. All the other methods will follow.

Feel free to open an issue on Github or send a pull request!

All of this would not be possible if scribe(? → is this Troy?) have
written the JNI bindings! Thanks for that!

Blessings,
Stephan

PS: I shouldn't be that difficult to build a similar module for iOS.