[sword-devel] Bibledit as SWORD front-end

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:15:03 MST 2015

Hi David,

Thank you for testing.

I went to the demo at http://bibledit.org:8080 to reproduce the errors you
are seeing, but all seems to be fine now, that is, the Jamieson Fausset
Brown commentary can be installed.

The Gill Exposion ... is not found in the overview. It puzzles me a bit why
Gill has left the list.

Bibledit just takes the list provided by "installmgr", so if Gill is not in
that list, I can't do anything about that.

Teus.