[sword-devel] HebDelitzsch updated

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 23 07:54:44 MST 2015

It looks like the module was built with the KJV versification and the conf gives the wrong one (didn’t look). If you delete the versification line from the conf (or set it to KJV), does it work properly?

If so, I’ll be happy to change the conf on the server. As this is not merely a conf change, I’d the version number’s second part, too.

— DM