[sword-devel] Open English Bible update?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Sep 20 08:02:56 MST 2015

Who maintains the Open English Bible? We have in the repository
http://crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=OEB
version from 2012-03-10, while there seem to be many updates on
the official website (the last release is 2014.11). I hope that
the maintainer have some scripts to generate new edition from
the USFM sources and can regenerate the module easily (or is it
just 'for bk in *.usfm ; do usfm2osis.py $bk ... ; done'?).

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -- Albert Einstein