[sword-devel] Psalm titles in USFM with xrefs that use \xo ?

Chris Burrell christopher.burrell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 04:12:48 MST 2015

Seen as we're taking about the Welsh Bible, I would just mention that I developed something to do straight from usx to osis. The beibl.net was our main text case due to its complexity and I think we've got a good result. Happy to share, though we didn't do much with on the cross references parts, at of yet.

Chris