[sword-devel] Canonical Headings in Psalms

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 16 13:54:39 MST 2015

Should canonical titles (i.e. Psalm headings) not toggle with the Headings toggle?

In many translations these are not headings but are verse 1 and the rest of the verses number from 2 onward.

A user pointed out that in the KJV, Psalm headings that have notes don’t look right when they are hidden. The notes are all at the end of the verse. I thought that canonical headings didn’t toggle.

I think I’ll be moving the KJV Psalm heading notes to be within the heading. That way they won’t be orphaned when the title is hidden. The question remains.

In Him,
	DM