[sword-devel] eBible repo - zip errors

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:22:50 MST 2015

I don't know what has changed since I last tested installation of zips from
eBible repo but now java.util.zip.ZipFile does not recognise the zip files
as valid zips.

java.util.zip.ZipException: Not a zip archive
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.readCentralDir(ZipFile.java:385)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:163)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:119)
at org.crosswire.common.util.IOUtil.unpackZip(IOUtil.java:86)

I have attempted to install WEBBE and BBE.

Martin