[sword-devel] PocketSword indexes for the eBible.org repository?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Sep 9 04:22:20 MST 2015

I was wanting to wait until things were a little more stable before starting automatic generation.

The way things work is that I create an index for each module, but I create an index for each version of each module. I don't delete them, either, as a user may have an older version of a module and want the index for that particular version of that particular module.
With the rate of versioning of new modules for eBible, I have avoided creating new modules for fear of very quickly filling the HDD on the web server!

I hope that helps you understand why this isn't happening yet...

Thanks, ybic
Nic :)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...