[sword-devel] osis2mod default versification

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Sep 5 17:23:44 MST 2015

Re versifications, the need for any v11n needs to be established and well documented. Once in use we can not easily withdraw any v11n, so introduction happens careful, but nothing should stop you making a good case for specific new v11n(s). Domcox has just now produced two new v11ns which hopefully will make it into svn soon. You should check them esp with French Pacific island languages.

Yours

Peter