[sword-devel] osis2mod default versification

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Sep 5 15:25:01 MST 2015

I think there is a misunderstanding.

When i said NRSV is the default, thrn i meant simply that the bulk of all translations i load up are NRSV and i tend not to even consider KJV, unless forced to.

It is quite clear that none of the tools havr changed, also the engine has not changed, nor is any change necessary for having NRSV as first choicr whenever it fits.