[sword-devel] Namespace Proposal re eBible - collissions, duplication, clean-up etc

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:14:37 MST 2015

The former - installing from each repository into a different folder.
Does it require changes to front-ends? Yes, unless we push that
behavior into the default construction of an SWMgr. Does that mean we
should discount it in its entirety? I don't believe so.

The path to it is not the simplest, but I do believe it leaves us in a
desirable position.

--Greg