[sword-devel] Namespace Proposal re eBible - collissions, duplication, clean-up etc

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:54:56 MST 2015

This is a proposal I've brought up multiple times in the past when
people have said it would be difficult to resolve multiple copies with
the same name. It would necessitate changes to existing front-ends,
but they would not be drastic. However, this only addresses the
duplication issue in terms of clobbering updates - each front end
would need to figure out how to convey the difference between two
different installations of the module.

--Greg