[sword-devel] Semantic problem: real module names vs. Abbreviation=XYZ

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Wed Sep 2 08:14:33 MST 2015

On 09/02/2015 10:51 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> those whose real module names include a lowercase
> language code prefix are listed below all the modules that have a
> capitalized [ModName].
An unintentional side effect that I intend to try to fix, caused by the
modules arriving in the list in ModName order (straight from the Sword
API), with the Abbreviation then substituted.  I need to find a way to
re-sort before generating the list, but given the sequence of events,
it's a bit of a problem.

One catastrophe at a time.