[sword-devel] eBible.org repository minor tweak

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:30:50 MST 2015

Xiphos will only categorize under "Updates" if the Version has changed.

For a minor tweak where only the conf file is changed, the third part of the
Revision ought to be incremented.  Did you ensure this was done?

I just refreshed the repo in Xiphos, but I see no updates.

On the other hand, I may not have previously installed all these 5 modules.

David

David